Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Learning Styles Part One

I have never taken a learning styles test.  I'm anxious to take this one and see the results.  I've always considered myself a kinesthetic learner because I've always learned best by doing things.  After reading the descriptions of the different learning styles, I'm not sure! 
According to the descriptions I'm definitely a Social learner.  I've always liked working with others. (As long as they actually want to work.)   I'm going to say that social is my dominant learning style. Before reading these descriptions I'd have never pegged myself as a Verbal learner.  I'm not a fan of sitting and listening to someone talk. However, I do find it easy to express myself verbally and in writing. I do love word play, and I love reading.  Because of this I'm ranking Verbal as my number two style of learning.  I'm ranking Kinesthetic as number three because parts of it sound like me, although not as much as I had originally thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment