Sunday, November 28, 2010

Survey

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to take the survey...it was the same one I took at the beginning of the semester.  It was exciting to notice all of the things I have learned over the semester.  Taking the survey the first time, I wasn't even sure what all of the questions were asking me.  This time I could answer "I can teach this to someone else" for most questions.  I definitely still have plenty of room for growth, I'm still not where I'd like to be concerning music and sound.  However, I sure have come a long way! I'm excited to get to use all of the new tools in my technology toolbox in my classroom!
ISTE/NETS
2d. provide students with multiple and varied formative and summative assessments aligned with content and technology standards and use resulting data to inform learning and teaching.  This survey was a great way for the instructor and student to gauge what the student has learned throughout the semester.  It also shows areas of growth.

2 comments:

  1. Please publish your doc
    You need permission to access this item.

    You are signed in as ricpierce@gmail.com, but you don't have permission to access this item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what doc you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete