Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Motionpaths

I am glad we had this assignment because now I know I'll remember how to do triggers!  I especially like the option of moving an image off of the slide altogether.  This allowed me to reposition correct answers and remove incorrect answers.  With a little practice I'll be able to make some great interactive presentations for my students.
My slide focuses on the Eastern Woodland Native American Region.  Here is a link to it on SlideShare.
Unable to display content. Adobe Flash is required.


ISTE/NETS
3a. demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations. I definitely used my current knowledge of PowerPoint to help me complete this task and improve my skills.  Teaching this skill to students will help them create more dynamic presentations.
2c. customize and personalize learning activities to address students' diverse learning styles, working strategies, and abilities using digital tools and resources. Motionpath will make it easier to customize learning for students, while addressing several learning styles.
3c. communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students, parents, and peers using a variety of digital-age media and formats. Using motionpaths is a great way to more clearly communicate ideas to students, parents, and peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment