Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Personality: Part One

I have taken personality tests before.  While I was an undergrad student I attended a Teacher's Institute at NASA in Virginia.  One of the activities was to participate in a "True Colors" personality test.  It was very similar to the Keirsey's Four Temperaments.  I do not remember what my results were, but I remember knowing that I was one personality and wishing I was another.  As I've grown, I've become much more content with who I am.
I enjoyed reading about the four temperaments.  As I read each one, people that I know would pop into my mind.  While reading the Guardian description I recognized myself.  I am definitely serious about duties and responsibilities.  I am cautious, dependable, and hardworking.  Knowing that the guardian personality is most like me it is difficult to rank the next two.  The personality that is least like me is rational.  Reading the description didn't sound like me at all!  My ranking would be as follows: Guardian, Artisan, Idealist, Rational.  I choose Artisan as rank number two because I do love adventure.  I am usually optimistic and realistic.  I have a few traits of the Idealist such as I'm drawn to working with people, and I'm giving.  I'm anxious to take the test and see how accurate I am in my self knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment